Saturday, April 30, 2011

Pastel Love


I was so excited to be able to wear a practically sleeveless shirt today that I went into full spring mode and added some pink pants and wedges. This outfit has so many of my favorite spring trends: denim(well..faux denim), colorful jeans, wedges, bright nail polish, feathers(earrings). I love it :) My roommate who takes all my outfit photos said this is her favorite one since she's been taking my photos so we decided to make the photo session a little more fun and went outside to my favorite alley. Yes, I have a favorite alley. As a photography major, good lighting is something I'm always looking for, and this alley right next to my building always has awesome lighting so I come back to it all the time.

I can't believe I'm moving out of Chicago in 2 weeks already! Although I love this city, I am excited to go back to Milwaukee. I've come to realize that, as excited as I was to live in the hustle and bustle of Chicago, living right in the middle of the city is just not as fun as I expected. More of a hassle most of the time actually. I'm just happy that I'll still be visiting this awesome city a couple days a week for classes. Best of both worlds for sure :)

  

Woah, my paleness has reached a new level this year. Yikes!

Top, jeans, belt, & earrings: Forever 21
Wedges: Dolce Vita for Target

1 comment:

  1. Love this set, too! I like the quality of your pictures and I like the way you arrange them.  You also keep the photography interesting. Awesome. 

    www.theFashionableESQ.blogspot.com

    Enter my giveaway! 

    ReplyDelete