Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mint Shorts


 By just looking at my outfit, it may seem like it was super warm when I wore this yesterday. Nope, I'm just pretending it is. Fake it til..spring makes it? Sure! Haha. This outfit is uncharacteristicly(woah long word) light for me. I've recently realized that I have hardly any white tops. This one is super old and from Hollister. That alone says how old it is hah. But after wearing this super old white top I now know that I do in fact love wearing white. Especially for this season. With the sun finally showing its face more often, dressing in lighter colors just adds to the springyness :) And I thought these mint colored shorts were a perfect little subtle pop of color for this outfit.

Oh, and about the flower, me and my roommate found three freshly cut flowers just laying on the sidewalk the other day. So we scooped them up, cut off the ends, gave them some water, and they came back to life! I never knew that I liked having fresh flowers, but I definitely do :)

Top: Hollister Outlet
Shorts & tights: Forever 21
Boots: DSW (Brand, Diba)
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are so beautiful dear! But...you have a touch of a rockstar, I don't know exactly what is it but you have it!
    I love your style, I follow you!


    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necklace - I just bought a pink dreamcatcher one from Express. So cute! Love your boots too! Come find me on my blog!





    xoxo

    Stacey Kay

    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”

    www.GoodwillHuntingg.com

    Cleveland Free Press: Goodwill Huntingg Shopping Guides

    Blogger spotlight: The Tree’s Roots

    My Vintage Handbag Line

    ReplyDelete