Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Color Blocking Brights


Finally gave color blocking a try today! I got these bright red-orange pants a couple weeks ago at H&M, but I've been waiting for the perfect spring day to wear them(it was 80 degrees today!). And this bag!! Royal blue suede messenger bag..on sale at Urban Outfitters for $30. How could I not?!.. Can you tell I was excited? haha. 

I also did my makeup a bit different than usual today. Went for simple cateye eyeliner and that's about it. Didn't want to take away from my super bright outfit. I used the NYX Super Fat Eye Marker and I LOVE it. Today was the first time I used it, and it's so easy. I'm usually so bad at any kind of liquid eyeliner, but this is basically fool proof. I love that this look is natural but also a bit dramatic too :)

White shirt: H&M
Tank: Charlotte Russe
Pants: H&M
Boots: DSW (Brand, Zigi Soho)
Bag: Urban Outfitters
Necklaces: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the red jeans!!! Great bag too - such a gorgeous color!!! You have such pretty eyes!!!

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete