Friday, April 8, 2011

Color Spectrum

When we took these photos, it was extremely gloomy outside and about to get dark, so I thought I'd try something new and use my strobe that I really only use when I'm photographing an event. I actually like how they turned out. I still prefer natural light but it's fun so use some strobes once and a while! 

This outfit isn't all that exciting or creative, but it's super colorful, and I'm proud of myself for that haha. I'm in love with the bright colors trend for spring and can't wait to bust it out in full force once it's warmer. Oh, and these were taken about an hour before I realized I was getting sick. It has now progressed into a full on miserable head cold so there may not be an outfit for a few days. :(



Shirt: Hollister(so weird to even type that..it's SO old but I love the color!)
Jacket: TJ Maxx (Brand, Steve Madden)
Jeans: Forever 21
Scarf: Gift from my mom from either England or Germany..don't remember
Boots: DSW (Brand, Diba)
Bracelets and coral stone ring: H&M
Big turquoise ring: Forever 21
Small turquoise ring: Some tiny little boutique in Rhinelander, WI

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! those colors are fab on you and I'm pretty much dying over your scarf. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your rings!

    check me out:
    http://thefashionreflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete