Thursday, April 7, 2011

Neutrals with Turquoise

Hi guys! This outfit is from last Friday, and I wore it to a concert with my friend Jessie. I love breaking the whole no-brown-and-black rule just because I think they actually look really good together if you pick the right browns. I noticed right away when I put this outfit on that it needed some accessorizing and turquoise/most cool-toned colors pretty much go with any neutral colors because they compliment each other, so I chose this turquoise necklace and a ton of bracelets and I was good to go!

Fun sidenote: These awesome boots got me featured on the Chicago Streetstyle Scene blog last month! I was so excited to be stopped :) Check it out HERE

Shirt: Forever 21
Jeggings: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Turquoise stone bracelet: Random store in Australia
White rope bracelet: I think I stole this one from my brother a long time ago..not sure though!
The rest of the bracelets: H&M
Boots: River Island (UK store)



PS - The concert we went to was Jon Mclaughlin, and he's an amazing pianist and singer. And pretty easy on the eyes too :) Here's one of my favorite songs by him:

1 comment:

  1. I'm so with you on breaking the mixing brown and black rule! I really don't see what the big deal is... I think the two colors look great together!

    P.S. I absolutely adore you boots! Ahh, they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete