Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring calls for heels & lace!

 The title of this post is pretty much all I was thinking as I was getting dressed. Why? Because it was 65 degrees! I didn't have any plans for the day, and I'm still sick, but I knew I had to go somewhere just because it was so amazing outside. So, me and my roommate Lauren decided to head to Andersonville, a cute little neighborhood in North Chicago. We check out the local thrift store, walked around, and had dinner. The perfect spring Saturday afternoon. :)
Now onto the outfit. I bought these shoes in the fall I think, but this was my first time wearing them. They were less than $30 so I just had to get them, but at the time I was still a little iffy on wearing heeled boots/heels in general. After all, I'm already 5'8". But now that I've really gotten into the blogging world, I see heeled boots everywhere and I just LOVE them. So, I dug these out of the back of my shoe pile under my bed and finally wore them! How cute are the purple bottoms?? Love them.
Also, sorry about the picture overload. We had so much fun finally being able to take photos outside. Lauren usually only gets to photograph me in our living room since we live in busy downtown Chicago, so being outside in more of a suburb area was awesome!
I just couldn't hide my excitement for it finally feeling like spring. hahah.

Jacket: H&M
Shirt: Target (JUST bought this on sale for $9!)
Jeans: Levi's (bought in Australia)
Shoes: A'gaci
Earrings: Bought from a vendor at a festival in Darwin, Australia
Stone ring: My friend Hannah found it on the ground and gave it to me, so no idea where it's from!

And now, prepare yourself for possibly the worst candid picture of me EVER. It's just too funny not to post hahah. NO idea what I was even doing..

1 comment:

  1. great blog!! love your outfit, especially the boots!! will be following! x Raman

    http://viabellafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete