Monday, June 6, 2011

Tribal Summer


 Finally a summer outfit! It's been so nice out lately, that I'm just waiting for a crappy day. I don't think it's sunk in that it's June yet. So crazy. I have to admit that finally wearing shorts was a bit scary considering my legs are blindingly white, but shorts are the only way they're going to get tan, right? 

I ended up knotting this shirt because i didn't realize how weirdly it was shaped when I bought it. I think I just really liked the design on the front so I didn't pay attention to how awkward it looked on haha. Knotting it fixed that problem though!

I hope you have weather as nice as this where ever you are :)

Tank: Forever 21
Shorts: Filene's Basement (Brand, Free People)
Belt: Gap (a few years ago)
Sandals: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment