Monday, March 7, 2011

Pinstriped Boyfriend Shirt

I've always loved the whole boyfriend clothing thing, but being boyfriend-less I don't really have a source for authentic boyfriend shirts/jeans haha. So, I resort to the next best thing, buying my own! I got this boyfriend shirt at H&M yesterday and I love it. It's super long, thin, and perfect for spring. And it's colorful! Big accomplishment for me, a lover of the neutrals. :)
Red lips! Also something quite out of the norm for me, but I'm loving them.
Super worn out combat boots that I wear practically every day.


Shirt: H&M
Pants: Forever 21
Boots: DSW (Brand, Diba)

Can't wait for a colorful spring! What are you looking forward to wearing in the spring?

1 comment:

  1. Sell me your old combat boots please

    benjamin24@cogeco.ca

    ReplyDelete