Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hipster Boho

Going to art school makes it kind of inevitable to be labeled as a hipster. I definitely catch myself dressing extremely hipster pretty often, but that's okay because I do love hipster style(minus the whole dirty stereotype of course) :). Today's outfit is quite hipster with a little boho flare thanks to my jewelry. It was one of those lucky outfit days where I just threw everything on and loved it. Always a good feeling!
Super awesome lighting in my room today. And yes I'm standing on my bed, haha.
Pink lips & Turquoise liner added some color to my neutral outfit :)



Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: H&M
Boots: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Ring and bracelets: H&M


2 comments:

  1. dear you're so nice!! I have the same ring :)

    I need your help! If you like my look please vote me here

    http://chicisimo.com/fashion/outfit/lace-i-love-you-3/

    Thank you sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous,
    i love your shoes.
    loadsofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete