Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nashville Outfit #1


The past few days I've been in Nashville visiting my friend Kelsey, and the weather was seriously amazing(as you can see by my short sleeves). It made me even more excited for spring and summer. It was also a great chance to try out some spring outfits without a winter jacket! These red pants are quickly becoming a favorite of mine for spring. A colored pair of jeans are great for spring, especially if you're like me and tend to gravitate towards black, white, and grey clothes. I can already tell these pants will help me transition my monochromatic wardrobe into spring.
How cool is this pink loading dock? I did a bunch of photoshoot for bands/musicians while I was there and this was the location the first band chose for their shoot. There was a yellow wall with a giant red "LOVE" painted on it, and a turquoise and green wall as well. SO cool!
Striped top: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Forever 21
Black tank: Charlotte Russe
Boots: DSW (Brand, Diba)
Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment