Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'M BACK!

Hi, my 3 followers! Haha. I'm back on the blogging train. It's been over a year since my last blog post. Wow. I now plan on posting at least a few outfits a week.

A little update on my life: I now go to school in downtown Chicago and I LOVE it. I actually think that living in the city is what re-sparked my love for fashion.

I also started a youtube channel with my roommate from my previous school. I've done a few "Outfits/Faces of the Week" videos on there. I'll post them in this video just to give an updated look at my style as it has changed a LOT since my last post.






If you're just finding my blog, expect many many more posts to come :) This is just the beginning.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back! LOVE these outfits & the new backdrop on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete