Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fall Colors, Summer Temps



Well it sure does look like fall, but it definitely doesn't feel like it. When I wore this a few days ago, it was in the high 70s. Crazy! This week it's supposed to be in the 50s, so I'm already missing the warmer weather. Fall weather is great, but it always seems so short lived. Hopefully winter will hold off a little longer this year...not likely up here in Wisconsin sadly.

I really like this ruffle tank top, but it's kind of a weird shape if I just let it hang(super boxy) so I don't wear it very often. Tucking it in a bit did the trick for this outfit so I could finally wear it :) This belt has become such a go-to belt for me when I can't find one that works..it seems to go with everything. I even just got some awesome leopard flats/loafer hybrids(you'll see what I mean when I wear them on here, SO cute). The belt was the only leopard print thing I owned, so I obviously needed another leopard accessory. Okay maybe not need...well, maybe just a little bit. Everyone needs a little leopard(print or actual animal..how cute would it be to have a little tiny leopard?!). Okay, I definitely didn't get enough sleep this week so I'm getting a litttle loopy. Which also means I'll be getting way too much sleep tonight. Can Not Wait.


Top: TJ Maxx
Jeans: H&M
Belt & Sandals: Forever 21
Gold Necklace: Gift from Mom

ps - sorry for all the unintentional headless photos. guessing where I'll end up running into the frame and posing can be kind of difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment