Monday, January 31, 2011

Studded Military


So this is a really typical outfit for me: mostly black, lace-up black boots, hat, off-the-shoulder top. At least one of these is an my outfit every single day, I guarantee it. I love these jeggings I got at Filene's Basement the other day too. They're olive green(although they don't really look it in the photos) so combined with the black, they definitely give the outfit a military feel, which I love! I also think the off-the-shoulder top is needed to add a bit of femininity and/or flirtyness..if that's a word.


Top: TJ Maxx
Jeggings: Filene's Basement (Brand, Seven Jeans)
Boots: DSW (Brand, Diba)
Hat: Target (men's)

What's your trick to making a somewhat manly outfit more feminine?
(manly's not quite the right word but I can't figure out what it's supposed to be, so manly it is!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment