Thursday, August 18, 2011

Scarfbelt & Wedges


So, I'm not going to lie, this outfit is from a few weeks ago. For some reason, I've been off my styling game lately. I've even been shopping quite a bit, but then my new stuff just sit there because I don't have the energy to style them. I think I'm just ready for fall. I've been seeing a few fall inspiration/fall line posts, and they're making me so excited to be able to layer again. I miss my layers!

Anyways, I wore this outfit to a performance of the musical I stage managed this summer. Where my theater geeks at?? I love stage managing, but it doesn't hurt that I get to dress up for each performance :) When I first chose this outfit, it didn't have the scarfbelt added yet, but I thought it needed a little more color so I tied this scarf as a belt!

Denim Top: Forever 21
Black Jeans: H&M
Wedges: Dolce Vita for Target
Scarf: Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment