Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Red!

This outfit is from last week sometime since I've been stuck inside most of this week due to the blizzard. I had yesterday and today's classes cancelled and they cancelled tomorrow too. Three days off! That's crazy! And it also means that I've hardly gone anywhere, so outfits have been more comfy than stylish. 

As I've said before, I wear a LOT of black. It's just easy and always in style. So, when I can work in a bright color, I always feel accomplished, and this red shirt is perfect to give a pop to any dreary day.

Also, apparently the only thing I could do with my face in these outfit photos was look down and smile...? Ha. Must remember to mix it up!

black winged eyeliner.


Again with the looking down and smiling. Jeez! 



Gray cardigan: Target
Shirt: Walmart
Jeans: Forever 21
Motorcycle boots: Boston Store
Jewelry: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment