Saturday, January 22, 2011

Easy Style


One of my current favorite looks is a mostly black outfit with a bright bold color to make it more eye-catching. That's why I love this blue top. I normally don't buy bright pieces, but I've been trying to make myself at least try on brighter things as I tend to subconsciously go for everything uncolorful for some reason. It's a bit sheer as well, which is another trend I'm loving. And it makes my eyes look super blue, so that's always nice!

This shirt makes for a pretty easy no-fuss outfit too. It's long enough to wear with a long-ish cami and opaque tights, so it makes for a super quick put together outfit..which is why I bought it in olive green too :) 


belt tie detail.

Shirt: H&M
Tights: TJ Maxx
Boots: DSW (Brand, Diba)
Belt: Forever 21




No comments:

Post a Comment